Clip and Go DogwalkAdd to Wishlist
At Clip and Go safety is always a top priority. When designing our dogwalk we went the extra mile, not only have we made it as safe as possible for our dogs, we also made it safer for you the handler. Let's face it none of us are getting younger. Moving contacts around are not only time consuming but we also risk injury every time we drag heavy objects around.
Our new dogwalk is light weight for us yet very sturdy for our dogs. The end planks easily lift and lock into the up position, you can then simply roll it to a new location, once there just lift the plank again to unlock it and your ready to go. No stress, no back pain, more time to train.
Here's a list of features:
- Planks and bases are all aluminum to reduce weight and maintenance, and to withstand the elements outdoors.
- Side walls of planks are more than 4" deep with aluminum cross bracing underneath for strength and maximum stiffness—even the largest dogs don't bounce!
- No center bracing and no bracing for the up and down ramps is needed.
- Easy to move with just one person, either indoors or outdoors, rolling and spinning on its 5"-diameter locking swivel wheels.
- Planks are easy to put up and down when you're moving the dogwalk just lift up on the end of each plank until you hear the click.
- Dogwalk height is easily adjustable from 30" to 48" in height for training.
- Wet-pour UV-stable rubber surface provides maximum traction and conforms to AAC, AKC, ASCA, CPE, UKI, and USDAA regulations.
- There are no gaps in the rubber for the hinge pins, so there's nowhere that a dog's foot could be caught up.
- Tunnels can be placed anywhere underneath the planks without obstructions that could potentially harm a dog while he's in the tunnel.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please e-mail me at email@example.com for a freight quote.
- The Clip and Go Dogwalk is shipped directly from the manufacturer in Michigan. The dogwalk will arrive via LTL Freight. It ships on a pallet measuring 150" X 19" x 18" that weighs 220 lbs and a box measuring 38" x 20" x 20" that weighs 50lbs. This item cannot be expedited. Any other items you order will be shipped separately. Please allow 10-12 weeks for delivery for blue or purple dogwalks, and at least 14 weeks for a custom color.
- Commercial addresses are those defined by the freight company as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address.
- If you choose the residential or commercial delivery option, someone must be present for the scheduled delivery of the pallet. When your dogwalk is shipped, you will be emailed a phone number to call to find out when the dogwalk is scheduled for delivery.