Clip and Go Agility 3-in-1 Weave Pole Bases Set of 6
Clip and Go Weave Pole Bases are designed to be used three different ways:
- Use the bases without attaching the couplers to give yourself 3 pairs of 2x2s.
- Use the couplers provided to connect each of the 2x2 bases, but don't fully tighten the screws so that you can rotate the couplers to create an offset channel of the desired size.
- Straighten the couplers and tighten the screws to lock the bases in place for a set of straight competition poles.
Made of all aluminum, the fully assembled set of bases (without poles) weighs 13.5 lbs.
- Ships for FREE in the continental USA.
- Some assembly required before the initial use (see instructions).
- Weave poles are not included with the bases, but can be purchased separately. Or, you can use any 3/4" schedule 40 PVC pipe with an internal diameter of at least 1.050".
Optional Weave Poles
- Our weave poles are made from 3/4" UV-resistant, furniture-grade PVC (outside diameter of 1-1/16"). They are 39-7/8" long and solid colored (no tape).
- Our white weave poles are solid white and do not include any striping (the striped white poles shown in the photos are the Tapeless Weave Poles we sell).
- If you are ordering color weave poles, you may select 1 or 2 colors. If you specify a 1st Color and a 2nd Color we will send you 3 poles in one color and 3 poles in the second color. If you only select 1 color, we will send you 6 poles in that color.