Clip and Go Agility 3-in-1 Weave Pole Bases Set of 6Add to Wishlist
We have updated our 3 in 1 Weavebase. They no longer require tools to adjust. They easily lock into one of 6 positions from straight to 10" of offset.
Clip and Go Weave Pole Bases are spaced at 24" and designed to be used three different ways:
- Use the bases without attaching the couplers and you have six 2x2s.
- Use the couplers provided to connect each of the 2x2 bases, and adjust their position to the desired amount of channel offset
- Straighten the couplers and lock them together for a rigid set competition style weaves.
Made of all aluminum, the fully assembled set of bases (without poles) weighs 27 lbs.
- Ships for FREE in the continental USA.
- Some assembly required before the initial use (see instructions).
- Weave poles are not included with the bases, but can be purchased separately. Or, you can use any 3/4" schedule 40 PVC pipe with an internal diameter of at least 1.050".
Optional Weave Poles
- Our weave poles are made from 3/4" UV-resistant, furniture-grade PVC (outside diameter of 1-1/16"). They are 39-7/8" long and solid colored (no tape).
- Our white weave poles are solid white and do not include any striping (the striped white poles shown in the photos are the Tapeless Weave Poles we sell).
- If you are ordering color weave poles, you may select 1 or 2 colors. If you specify a 1st Color and a 2nd Color we will send you 6 poles in one color and 6 poles in the second color. If you only select 1 color, we will send you 12 poles in that color.