Clip and Go Aframe + FREE SHIPPINGAdd to Wishlist
The A-frame up contact is the most severe impact our dogs experience on an agility course. Imagine the benefit to your dog if you could reduce that impact!
The Clip and Go Cushioned A-frame has a 5/8"-thick layer of energy-absorbing foam under the entire running surface, which creates cushioning to reduce impact—the faster your dog, the greater the benefit. In a simple drop test (watch the video), we measured a 25% reduction in G-force at impact with the cushioned A-frame surface vs. the same surface covered with just a layer of rubber.
Like all Clip and Go products, the A-frame is engineered for safety and ease of use, and designed to perform just as well outdoors as indoors.
Note: A small amount of assembly is required.
- All aluminum frame construction to reduce weight and maintenance.
- Alupanel/composite panels with 5/8"-thick layer of energy-absorbing foam plus rubber surface.
- Wet-pour UV-stable rubber surface (1/8" to 1/4" thick) provides maximum traction and conforms to AAC, AKC, ASCA, CPE, UKI, and USDAA regulations.
- Adjustable height (lowest height possible is 4 feet when using optional wheels).
- Easy-to-read and easy-to-use height-changing hardware.
- Works indoors and outdoors on any surface.
- Ships for FREE in the continental USA.
Optional Wheel Assembly
The Clip and Go A-frame is available with an optional wheel assembly.
- Large wheels (6" diameter, 2" wide) make the A-frame a cinch to move on any surface,outdoors or indoors.
- Super simple to use: Just step on the lever on each side to put the wheels down, roll the A-frame to its new location, then pull the lever up on each side to put the wheels up.
Note: These wheels are designed to work only with this A-frame; they cannot be purchased separately.
A-frame Technical Specifications
- Panel size: 3' wide x 9' long
- Contact zones: 42"
- Weight per side (no wheels): 99 lbs. (foam adds approx. 13 lbs. to each panel)
- Weight per side with wheel assembly: 128 lbs.
- Pre-set apex heights: 5'0", 5'3", 5'6"
Choose Clip and Go... Because Safety Matters!
Important Shipping Notes:
- The Clip and Go Cushioned A-frame is shipped directly from the manufacturer in Michigan via ABF Freight on a single pallet. This item cannot be expedited or shipped by other carriers. Any other items you order will be shipped separately from the Clean Run offices. Please allow 8 weeks for delivery for blue or purple A-frames, and at least 10 weeks for a custom color.
- If you are having the A-frame shipped to a residential address, there is an additional charge of $105 because ABF Freight charges more for a residential delivery. There is no extra charge if your A-frame is shipped to a commercial address or to the ABF Freight terminal nearest you. Commercial addresses are those defined by ABF as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address.
- If you choose the residential or commercial delivery option, please supply us with a daytime phone number so that the freight company can contact you; someone must be present for the scheduled delivery of the A-frame. When your A-frame is shipped, you will be emailed a phone number to call to find out when the A-frame is scheduled for delivery.